Happy Holidays

I am so excited for the holidays ahead, not only because I get to enjoy being with my family, but because it gives me more time to create and sew. My husband is a full time student applying for a nursing program, so there is not much free time between work, school and kids. So I take any time I can get!
Last night I was up until the wee hours working on a new zipper frilly ruffle bag, it's made with a sweet pillowcase, I just love the colors, and the wild pattern on it. I had to run to JoAnn's to grab the right color and size zipper for it. I should finish sometime later today and I will take pictures to put it up on Etsy. I am always so happy when I have a new bag made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember these?

Lots of New Handmade Fabric Wallets

Dan's Birthday Today