New Fabric!

Today my new fabric from Japan came in the mail! I am so excited because now I can make some new wallets. I'm really looking forward to that. They are pretty cute very kitschy prints, silly things like dogs and little trees. Just pretty and cute!
I will have a hard time selling them, because I will want to keep them all for myself.
Also, put the application in for the upcoming Sunday market in town and so I need to really get busy getting things made for it. I hope I'll have enough things to look like I am a real an proper business!
Oh and Joanne Rideout is interviewing me for Coast Business Journal! She's doing a story about home based businesses, this is very cool.
That's all for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember these?

Dan's Birthday Today

Lots of New Handmade Fabric Wallets