Holy moly 2010

Wow, 2010 already. I am very excited for the year to come, I have so many ideas of new creations I want to make and getting prepared to participate in the Astoria Sunday Market. I am going to be collaborating with other mothers in the area to combine our various skills and creativity into a joint venture!
More new things on the horizon! I've been working hard on making wallets, I think they are pretty awesome. I actually really love the one I made for myself, it works really well.
I am making small tote bags now, perfect for taking your lunch in. Or really any use! They are small, but with two inside pockets.
I really like how they are turning out. And Hannah and Scarlett are pretty excited about them too, I think they'd like it if everything I made was just for them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember these?

Lots of New Handmade Fabric Wallets

Dan's Birthday Today