New website...

Hey all, Just started up a new website, but it's kind of hard to find time to edit it because it's a regular site that requires all of the software and uploading, etc. So It's nowhere near perfect, yet!
But if you want to stop by to take a look at it, the website address is www.happykathy.com
Thanks! Oh and I am really going to be doing the Astoria Sunday Market! I have a few friends and we are going to go into it as a co0p. Which is so awesome, my friend Cindy who does awesome stuff with glass, and my friend Kelly, who is going to be doing painted wooden blocks. I am really looking forward to doing this! I just have to get our application turned in. And barring any unforeseen snags, we should be able to set up starting Mother's Day this year.
Wish us luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember these?

Lots of New Handmade Fabric Wallets

Dan's Birthday Today