Using new closures!

I am starting something a little different over here at Happy Kathy HQ, I am putting anorak snaps on my wallets as an extra option. Now if there are customers who would rather not have a magnetic snap they can choose the other snap option. I am thinking of converting over to anorak snaps entirely as I bought a very cool snap press. It's pretty heavy and industrial looking, funny for my small time operation to have this thing! Here's a photo of it.

It is very easy to use and makes applying snaps so much easier!
So we will see how these snap closure wallets do on the site and if they sell I will convert most if not all of the wallets over to this style of closure.

Newest wallets up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember these?

Lots of New Handmade Fabric Wallets

Dan's Birthday Today