It's been awhile!

Wow, it's been a really long time since my last post! I have had a series of surgeries this past year for cancer prevention. I am an unlucky BRCA 2+. This genetic mutation is similar to the one Angelina Jolie has. Hers is BRCA 1.
In order to decrease my risk for these life threatening cancers, I had a double mastectomy and a hysterectomy. Luckily, I have already had my the wonderful kids, so I didn't have to decide with that consideration in mind.
These gene mutations give those of us who have them, a very high, above average risk for cancers. My risks are still high for pancreatic, skin, and colon cancer. But I'm happy I was able to have a chance to do something proactively!
Anyway, now on to some shop talk. I have gotten some amazing new fabrics in and plan to make some new wallets for the store. Just a matter of keeping up!
Here are some photos of the wallets in their cut out stages. They are in the queue, but are behind my current orders.
Take a look and let me know what you think. :)
Thank you for stopping by! I'm going to try to do a better job of updating the blog!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember these?

Lots of New Handmade Fabric Wallets

Dan's Birthday Today